Thursday, September 26, 2013

Batman VS Superman ( Wood Vs Sharpe )


Batman vs Superman. Wood vs Sharp. Empower Battle EN

I was recently online and seen a new movie coming out Batman versus Superman and I got to thinking about my business at Empower Network and the two founders David Wood and David Sharp.



Okay so I'm leaning this way as Superman I'm thinking David Wood and as Batman I'm thinking David Sharp

David Wood the wild white board man the guru slayer the guy that will unconsciously kick your wussy old habits butt , you know the ones that got you where you are now , the ones that don't make you any money. He will put your mindset in overdrive right after he steps out of a phone booth to change into the forces to fight evil outfit tank top and flip-flops then politely kicks off his flip-flops to go barefoot. Just cause he can.


David Sharp I'm saying is Batman with a somewhat calm cool collected approach he delivers his message in a way that gets you thinking. He just starts changing your thought process of I am a wussy to I am three people away from hitting a $30,000 month with empower network bam just like that. He is Batman cause he waits till he sees the Batman light shining on a dark cloud above to get his forces of evil outfit which is a ALL IN empower shirt and some jeans.

It's a funny comparison of these two great guys who have given so much to the family at empower network. These guys are true leaders and will stop at nothing to ensure our success empower yourself today with empower network products.

If you've been to an empower network event or if you have met David wood or Dave sharp let me know what you think let me know who is who to you?


BAD ASS LOOP HOLE
Thanks Brian Q

JOIN my team. The JOIN A MENTOR TEAM
Guru killer 2.0
www.onlinecashmoneymentor.com


No comments:

Post a Comment