Thursday, October 10, 2013

EMPOWER NETWORK = DADS FREEDOM thank you

MY Twin girls 4th Birthday 
photo 8.JPG

This is one of the best ones why you ask because I finally had the time to spend it with them . I mean I have been with them since birth first one to touch them ( besides doctors ) and the last one to touch them each night. We read a book and a bear hug with a good night kiss each night.

We went to school together of course the have there whole happy birthday banner on which was a little to big but me and mom worked it out with a little trim job couple of staples they were ready to go. There was something today I didn't realize how cool it was and how much I truly missed until I was able to take them and experience it with them instead of on the phone saying once again dad had to work but the next year I will be there . Well guess who's boat didn't come in so I had to swim out to it and making it happen from empower network .

I really enjoyed seeing my kids around there friends at school and all of them singing happy birthday to them. Seeing first hand there faces light up was something I was waiting to do and have finally made that happen. I was truly fed up with watching threw a video or looking at some pictures . I really appreciate the pictures all my family has taken for me in the past but its truly not the same as it is to see in live.

Today I looked at there baby pictures and the photos really hit home today for me 4 short years have flew by and I have missed a lot . NO LONGER will that be the case. Not going to miss the important things to me to make my boss rich.

This is the fuel to fire me up about my own business online . Where i will be setting my own schedule setting my life up as I want it to be no boss life style . Making my own decisions about what's important to me not what other people think .


The older I get the faster this wonderfully thing we call life is going , just like that 4 years have gone by so I thank god I made the decision to work for myself . I made this decision just in time for my family to be there with them daily to experience things with them instead of hearing about it or looking at pictures to be there because life is short and you never know.

Just blogging                    Chuckie cheese face below
work with brian
www.onlinecashmoneymentor.com
Laid off Dad to 10k a month blogging

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment